- Ny Student
- VAD GÖR KÅREN?
- Engagera dig!
Welcome to the Student Union Malmö!
The Union is BIG when you feel small
For some students the education is no walk in the park. We can inform you about your rights and help you if you get problems. Read about how we can support you.
The Union is COMMITTED when you can’t be
The students at a university have the right to influence in everything that can effect them. That is why students have a say in every decision being made at the university. We bring in a student perspective and help make smarter decisions. Find out how you can get involved.
The Union lets you have FUN in your spare time
Hundreds of students work with different student activities in their spare time and there a lots of things you can do. We also make sure that you get discounts so that you have money left over for other fun stuff. The Union also arrange cheap soup lunches and student breakfast for you, also, you get access to the student pub and club nights. Get more info about how to embellish your spare time.
Still not convinced why you should be a member of the Union?
TranslatePowered by Google Translate.
Nyheter / news:
- 3 snabba frågor till Pontus Källström / 3 quick questions
- SFS Bostadsrapport: Rött kort för studentbostäder i Malmö och Lund
- 3 snabba frågor till Vice ordförande Marisol Pérez O’Connor
- 3 snabba frågor till Jenny / 3 quick questions for Jenny
- Kårens litteraturstipendium 2016 / Literary Scholarship 2016