How much is the membership?
To become a member you only have to pay SEK 79 per semester or SEK 158 for a year.
How do I become a member?
You can easilly become a new member or, if you already have been a member in the Union in the past, renew your membership by clicking HERE or on the button below! Change the language to english. Now you can register and pay the fee. If you do not have a Swedish social security number, you can use the P or T number given to you by the university. This is found for example, on your access card. You pay via your internet bank or by using your credit card.
You log in to the right with the log in data you have received by email or in the Union invoice. If you have not recieved these, you can send an email with your name and birth number to email@example.com or press “Forgot your password?” and the info will be sent to your email.
This is how you get your Mecenat or Studentkort-card in your phone.
- Become a member in the Student Union Malmö. (Click the button below whether you are a new student or not)
- When a member and registered at your course/program, an activation email is sent to you after 1-2 working days (make sure you have written an email you use.) You can there choose whether to have your card digitally or not. You will automatically get a plastic card sent home to you as well.
- Download the Mecenat app to your phone (Iphone, Android) or the Studentkortet app.
- Activate the card by following the instructions you got in your email. The log in credentials are the same as on mecenat.se or Studentkortet.se.
- Done! Now you can use your digital card. Your membership on your phone can be used the same way as the physical plastic card to get discounts and benefits.
Note: If you haven’t stated an email or the email is wrong in our systems you will be sent both of the plastic cards to your adress within 2 weeks. If you haven’t received the activation email after you’ve become a member of the Union, the email could be the problem. Contact us and we can help us.